cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pani

Lock form

Hi  

I have a form with Quarter and year and date fields. I need to lock the form from editing for each quarter on particular date. How to achieve this?

for ex: Q1 records should not be editable from 08/15/2022

Q2 from 12/09/2022 like that

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Pani,

Could you please tell me if you just want to disable the records from Q1 only in one day 08/15/2022 or disable the records from 08/15/2022 to now?

If you just want to disable in one day, you just need to set the DefaultMode of the Form as below:

If(Text(<YourFormulaSetForTheItemOfForm>.Created,"mm/dd/yyyy")="08/08/2022" || Text(<YourFormulaSetForTheItemOfForm>.Created,"mm/dd/yyyy")="12/09/2022" ,View)
Best Regards,
Qi

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NandiniBhagya20
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi,
Could you please let me know if you are customising sharepoint form or you have created a standalone app ?

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Pani,

Could you please tell me if you just want to disable the records from Q1 only in one day 08/15/2022 or disable the records from 08/15/2022 to now?

If you just want to disable in one day, you just need to set the DefaultMode of the Form as below:

If(Text(<YourFormulaSetForTheItemOfForm>.Created,"mm/dd/yyyy")="08/08/2022" || Text(<YourFormulaSetForTheItemOfForm>.Created,"mm/dd/yyyy")="12/09/2022" ,View)
Best Regards,
Qi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (1,354)