cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Olivier
Level 8

Locked out of my PowerApps environment

I cannot get to my PowerApps at this time, it looks like I have lost the environment or something.  Definitely lost a few hours of work.  This is frustrating.  Restarting the system didn't change anything (Surface Pro 3).

I have noticed that if I leave PowerApps studio open and leave for some time, PowerApps disappears, and when I restart PowerApps, it asks if I want to recover my work, to which I say no because everytime I said yes, it seems I am locked out of the environment and have a hard time getting back to the app.  Anyone experienced the same thing?

Thanks,

Olivier

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Power Apps Staff Samuel
Power Apps Staff

Re: Locked out of my PowerApps environment

Sorry for the trouble. There's a known service issue happening right now with timeouts for some clients in the US. We're working to mitigate it now. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Power Apps Staff Samuel
Power Apps Staff

Re: Locked out of my PowerApps environment

Sorry for the trouble. There's a known service issue happening right now with timeouts for some clients in the US. We're working to mitigate it now. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,452)