Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Login to application gives an error

Hello Power Apps Experts,

I have a power app running in our organisation to apply leaves. This app is just performing basic functionalities. 

It connects with 'Outlook.com' to send email to managers. 

This app is shared and already used by many employees. But recently, it got shared to new employee and he is not able to login. 

Below error is being faced by the employee.

Screenshot (3).png

The sign-in pop up seems to get navigated to personal Microsoft account, but these are organisation emails. 

Thanks,

Regards,

Meera.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: Login to application gives an error

Yes @MeeraThakkar ,

But this is not a PowerApps issue - the Outlook message also indicates this - it also indicates that are not signed into Outlook.

A support ticket to Microsoft might be your best option.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @MeeraThakkar ,

This is an Office365 authentication issue (nothing to do with PowerApps) - the user needs to sign in with their company account with their normal user name and password. If they cannot sign in, check their account.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @WarrenBelz 

Thank you for your reply. 

The user id is a valid company user. But when he clicks on the shared app, and he tries to login, the attached error is received.

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Yes @MeeraThakkar ,

But this is not a PowerApps issue - the Outlook message also indicates this - it also indicates that are not signed into Outlook.

A support ticket to Microsoft might be your best option.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,339)