cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ömer
Resolver I
Resolver I

Look UP or IF with Sharepoint in Power App

Hello together i have a little question based on a topic that i haved here and solved.

I have these two sharepoint-element

mer_0-1659432156533.png

in my PowerApp i want to identify for my textinput the Wochenziel in as a Default. I got to manage to see the 7000 but i can't see the 50

and i have tried with look up in my Sharepoint

LookUp(Schichten;INP_Kalenderwoche.Text in Schichten.Kalenderwoche;Schichten.Wochenziel)

mer_1-1659432289188.png

as you can see i have Kalenderwoche 36 i want to see the Wochenziel 50 but the App show me 7000

my second approach was to work with a gallery:

mer_2-1659432361065.png

and i tried with gallery this kind of formulars

(If(INP_Kalenderwoche.Text=Galerie_Zur_Kontroll_Abfrage.Selected.Kalenderwoche ;Galerie_Zur_Kontroll_Abfrage.Selected.Wochenziel;""))

LookUp(Galerie_Zur_Kontroll_Abfrage.AllItems; INP_Kalenderwoche.Text in Galerie_Zur_Kontroll_Abfrage.AllItems.Kalenderwoche Galerie_Zur_Kontroll_Abfrage.Selected.Wochenziel)

like i said i always get the first element not the second one. Where is my mistake?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @Ömer ,

Can you please try this:

LookUp(Schichten; Kalenderwoche = INP_Kalenderwoche.Text; Wochenziel)

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @Ömer ,

Can you please try this:

LookUp(Schichten; Kalenderwoche = INP_Kalenderwoche.Text; Wochenziel)

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.
Ömer
Resolver I
Resolver I

Thank you now i get 50 and 7000 and i tried with a couple more i get now the right numbers i have tried to complicated 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,167)