cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LokeshCapita

LookUp Field Blank Check

I got Payment Entity Which has  look up  field of Organisation Entity.i want to Blank Check on Organisation Field 

I tried Isblank and Len Functions. Any Help Much Appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

hi @rimatos  

thanks for your help .some how i manged to fix this problem by creating variable and assiagning them all organisations .and doing isblank check on that variable.its working now

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
rimatos
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @LokeshCapita ,

Could you show how you are using the IsBlank function to evaluate if the Organization field is empty? Depending on how the data is structured it could be something as simple as this:

Filter(Payment,IsBlank(Organisation))

The documentation for this function can be found in more detail here.

Let me know if this answer helped you move forward!

Regards,

Ricardo

Hi @rimatos 

thisis how i am using

If(IsBlank(ModelDrivenFormIntegration].Item.Organisation),Navigate(ConfirmManual_Error,Transition.None)

Hi @LokeshCapita ,

I've made a slight change to the function you provided me in the previous reply.

Could you try it now on your side? If it still fails could you show me a print of the error that you get?

If(IsBlank(ModelDrivenFormIntegration.Item.Organisation),Navigate(ConfirmManual_Error,Transition.None)

Regards,

Ricardo

hi @rimatos 

this is my full code

If(IsBlank(ModelDrivenFormIntegration.Item.Organisation),Navigate(ConfirmManual_Error,Transition.None),
'ConfirmLatePaymentPerfomBoundAction'.Run(ModelDrivenFormIntegration.Item.'Late Payment');Navigate(ConfirmManualMatch_Success,Transition.None))

when i am tring this its going only to error screen even though my organisation field is not blank .its not  executing performbound action

Hi @LokeshCapita ,

So the way the IsBlank function works is it tests for a blank value or an empty string. The test includes empty strings since some data sources and controls use an empty string when there is no value present. My suggestion would be to try and test specifically for a blank value using if( Value = Blank(), ... instead of IsBlank.

Another function you could try is the  IsEmpty function, which tests whether a table contains any records, and in this situation could also help to unblock you.

You can consult on both these functions here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/functions/function-isblank-isempty#desc...

Hope this helps you move forward!

If you are still struggling after attempting these workarounds, I would suggest raising a ticket with Microsoft Support from your admin portal: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

Regards,

Ricardo 

hi @rimatos  

thanks for your help .some how i manged to fix this problem by creating variable and assiagning them all organisations .and doing isblank check on that variable.its working now

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,535)