cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cooper01
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

LookUp values blank in nested gallery

I have two nested gallery (flexible height). On the outer gallery I'd like to show a distinct list of meeting types and in the gallery I'd like to show users who have meetings that fit that type. Outer gallery appears to be working properly.

GroupBy(
    'Meeting Types',
    "pre_meetingtitle",
    "MeetingItems"
)

The inner gallery items property is simply MeetingItems. There is a field in 'Meeting Types' (CDS entity) that has a look up field to the Contact entity as a reference to the meeting organizer. When I put a label in the inner gallery to show ThisItem.Contact.'Full Name', the value is blank. There is definitely a value in the entity. Further, when I change the label to IsBlank(ThisItem.Contact), the labels all say true although all of them are populated with organizers. 

There are no errors in either gallery, I just can't seem to get a non blank value when referencing the lookup. Is this expected? Are there any other ways to show this?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza Winner Announcement

Please join us on Wednesday, July 21st at 8a PDT. We will be announcing the Winners of the Demo Extravaganza!

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,429)