Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akbarmahfuzalam
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

LookUp with Multiple Condition

Hi All,

I am looking for help in Lookup Function in Powerapps.
I have two galleries and I want the Text which is HB Hours to be populated with sum of another Gallery which has multiple entries of the same User Name Queue Name and date.

I want total duration in Hb Hours

What formula shall set to get the desired result

akbarmahfuzalam_0-1620034014295.png

akbarmahfuzalam_1-1620034263228.png

Thanks in advance

11 REPLIES 11

@zaphod88 

Did that

akbarmahfuzalam_0-1620058558156.png

I just saw you filtered the wrong way round. For filtering, you've got to say PowerApps which given values shall be identical to which ones in the collection. Therefore you have to replace the label Texts, not the collection/gallery ones. Please change Text property for testing purposes to:

Sum(Filter(CollHBData, "5/3/2021" = Text(ShiftDate,DateTimeFormat.ShortDate,"en-US"), "akbar.m.alam" = EID, "YourHiddenText" = 'Activity Name'),PDur)

Please take care that there is data in the collection by looking it up in Files > Collections > CollHBData. If yes, please take a screenshot of your PDur, ShiftDate and EID column. How many items are in the Sharepoint List HBData? Please take care that Activity name and the filter string in your text property are exactly the same.

If not, just insert a button, put a ClearCollect(CollHBData,HBData) in it and press it. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,498)