cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aleks1

Looking for a Product catalog template in Power Apps

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone knows an active link with Power Apps templates for the Product Catalog. My idea is to create a simple catalogue showing the products in a gallery and having a browser at the top. The critical point is that I have categories for the products and behind that other 3 levels of sub-categories. 

Therefore, I would like to have:

1. The browser at the top to search the product name 
  2. Under the browser, a horizontal list of buttons showing level 1 of the categories
  3. Under that buttons, the entire list of products in a gallery
  4. Clicking on one level 1 category, show me the list of products under that category 
  5. Also, clicking on the level 1 category, apart from showing me the products (in the bottom part), show me a framework of all sub-categories under the level 1 category (1.1, 1.2, etc.)
  6. Repeat this process by clicking on sub-categories: show me the products related + the sub-categories under sub-category 1.1

I understand that describing the idea could be confusing, but I would appreciate it if someone shows me a general template for a product catalogue so at least I have a starting point.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Aleks1

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,731)