cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aleks1

Looking for a Product catalog template in Power Apps

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone knows an active link with Power Apps templates for the Product Catalog. My idea is to create a simple catalogue showing the products in a gallery and having a browser at the top. The critical point is that I have categories for the products and behind that other 3 levels of sub-categories. 

Therefore, I would like to have:

1. The browser at the top to search the product name 
  2. Under the browser, a horizontal list of buttons showing level 1 of the categories
  3. Under that buttons, the entire list of products in a gallery
  4. Clicking on one level 1 category, show me the list of products under that category 
  5. Also, clicking on the level 1 category, apart from showing me the products (in the bottom part), show me a framework of all sub-categories under the level 1 category (1.1, 1.2, etc.)
  6. Repeat this process by clicking on sub-categories: show me the products related + the sub-categories under sub-category 1.1

I understand that describing the idea could be confusing, but I would appreciate it if someone shows me a general template for a product catalogue so at least I have a starting point.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Aleks1

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,251)