cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnjohn123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Lookup column which referecne a list on another site is not showing inside PowerApp

I have a site collection with this url /sites/t/ , and it has a list called CostCenter:-

root site123.png

and inside the /sites/t/ site collection >> i created a site column of type Lookup which reference the CostCenter list named CostCenterLookup, as follow:-

costcenter.png

now i have a sub site at this url /t/en-ca/forms/ , which contains 2 lists; Devices + MobileSubmissions:-

level2.png

now inside the MobileSubmissions lists i have defined 2 lookup fields:-

1) First lookup is the one defined on the root site and which reference the CostCenter list (as described above).

2) While the second Lookup is a list column (not site column) which reference the Devices list found on the /t/en-ca/forms/ subsite.

Now i created a new Canvas PowerApp, and i added the MobileSubmissions + Devices + CostCenter lists as the datasource >> then i added a new form and i defined the MobileSubmissions as the Data source >> where i get all the fields inside the form (Title + Lookup to the Devices list), But i did not get a field for the lookup column to the CostCenter, as follow:-

datadata.png

Can anyone advice on this please? is it  limitation in power app for showing lookup fields which reference a list from another site? if the answer is Yes, then is there any workaround?

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Microsoft Ignite 768x460.png

Find your focus

Explore the latest tools,training sessions,technical expertise, networking and more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,060)