cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnjohn123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Lookup column which referecne a list on another site is not showing inside PowerApp

I have a site collection with this url /sites/t/ , and it has a list called CostCenter:-

root site123.png

and inside the /sites/t/ site collection >> i created a site column of type Lookup which reference the CostCenter list named CostCenterLookup, as follow:-

costcenter.png

now i have a sub site at this url /t/en-ca/forms/ , which contains 2 lists; Devices + MobileSubmissions:-

level2.png

now inside the MobileSubmissions lists i have defined 2 lookup fields:-

1) First lookup is the one defined on the root site and which reference the CostCenter list (as described above).

2) While the second Lookup is a list column (not site column) which reference the Devices list found on the /t/en-ca/forms/ subsite.

Now i created a new Canvas PowerApp, and i added the MobileSubmissions + Devices + CostCenter lists as the datasource >> then i added a new form and i defined the MobileSubmissions as the Data source >> where i get all the fields inside the form (Title + Lookup to the Devices list), But i did not get a field for the lookup column to the CostCenter, as follow:-

datadata.png

Can anyone advice on this please? is it  limitation in power app for showing lookup fields which reference a list from another site? if the answer is Yes, then is there any workaround?

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,347)