I have sharepoint and sql server connected to my power app. I have a single form for nedit.and new. And the data from form is saved to sharepoint. In this form i have a lookup field whose value is coming from sql server.
When i open the new form and enter the value in textbox 1 , textbox 2 gets populated as i have the lookup formula in the default option for textbox 2.
But when i edit that item textbox1 has the value but textbox2 is blank. If i check back in sharepoint where the value from textbox 2 is saved its there but in the form it shows blank. Now if i remove the value from textbox 1 and renter textbox 2 gets populated.
Not sure what is the issue here. It seems like at the first instance of edit form the lookup dont work but once the value is removed and put back it works.