I've spent this morning trying to rectify what I though was lost work from Friday, I have no idea why it is performing like it is so would appreciate some help, please.
I have a gallery that is linked to a sql view, the items property of this is
Inside this gallery I have another gallery, it's items property is
As I write this, my screen looks like below, all as expected.
Now when I save, close, and re open It looks like below.
It only shows one item for each inside my subgallery, and stops displaying the DN label (which is just ThisItem.Sales_Del_No)
The fix for this is simply to edit my items property on my subgallery - I change it to ThisItem.Data and then back to what it was orignally - GroupBy(ThisItem.DATA,"Sales_Del_No","DATA2") and it's all back to working order.
Obviously this isn't going to be functional though when published.
Any ideas what's going on here?
I tried configuring the page and how each gallery is linked differently.
Instead of using nested galleries i have just inserted 3 seperate galleries.
The left gallery is the same as in my previous post's main gallery.
The upper right gallery has it's items property set to -
Lower right is
Same issue though when i close and re open the app, I have to modify the second gallery's items and then back to what it should be.
Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.
Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.
Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!