cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TP9
Level: Powered On

Re: Lost everything on Powerapps

Thank you! 

I was able to launch the PowerApps desktop app on my parallels platform. I am able to edit and view the app in the desktop application, but I would prefer to use the web studio version, so I have sent my export package to the email provided. Please let me know if you are able to repair it, thanks!

mld
Level: Power Up

Hi mr-dang- I am running into the same issue as described above. I no longer can see my app in edit mode. Seems like I lost everything, however, if I play the last published version, I see the app normally. The only difference to what has been described on this forum is that this happens to only two developers (the only two who have been working daily on this app). For testing purposes, we added two new people to be able to edit the app and they both can see it normally in edit mode. Things we tried: IE, Chrome, Incognito mode in Chrome, deleting browsing cookies and cache.

mr-dang
Level 10

Hi @mld,

Please provide a session id in situations like this:

https://aka.ms/pa/sessionid

https://aka.ms/pa/sessionid-web

Can you clarify:

• You can no longer see your app in edit mode--what does it look like--please provide a screenshot of what you see
  • What did you do between the last version and the current one. I think I mentioned that I had renamed something on the screen OnStart in the past which was a mistake.
  • Please clarify what you mean by 'this happens to only two developers'--what happens to them? Is the app opening in edit mode for anyone? 

It may be best to start a new thread as what you are experiencing may or may not be exactly what was originally experienced in this thread.

Microsoft Employee
@8bitclassroom
Highlighted
mld
Level: Power Up

@mr-dang

Thanks for the reply. The problem was resolved. I changed a field type (from text to dropdown) on the SharePoint list that is driving this form. I reverted the change and I was able to see the form normally. Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,908)