Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason_Hough
Resolver I
Resolver I

Lost everything on Powerapps

Hi there,

I was happily working away on an app and this morning - it has suddenly gone and all i got was a blank greyed out screen when I tried to edit the app. I then published the app and it came back so I can work on it - but when i try to edit it on web or on the powerapp it doesnt work and is just greyed out.

Any idea what the problem is - I cannot have lost it becasue i can see it when i publish it ? I had 80 versions (ie saved it 80 times becasue I do not trust powerapps without saving it alot.

I am at a loss!!

Any advice ?

23 REPLIES 23

We have rolled out the hotfix to address this issue. Can you please try to edit your apps in the web browser and make sure it works now? The hotfix for PowerApps Studio for Windows is getting published and will be available soon. Thank you for your patience.

mr-dang
Community Champion
Community Champion

Confirmed: 2.0.674 has rolled out to me for the desktop version. 

Microsoft Employee
@8bitclassroom
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Mr-dang, I just updated my Powerapps to 2.0.674, and everythings working again. Back to editing my app. Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having this same issue. I was editing my new app all day today, and then all the sudden everything is greyed out and I am not able to edit my app. The live preview is working fine, and I have a few more apps that are also working fine. Has anyone had this issue with version 2.0.795?

Hi do you have a session id or a user email that i can use to look up logs?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is my session id,

Session ID: b9fa3d38-d1b8-47c9-991c-a141f0d8b4e0

I am still not able to edit my app in the web studio today. I exported the app and tried to re import as a new app, and I am still getting the same error for the Events Tiles and Search App

Hi @Anonymous, Thanks for the info. We are looking into it. Could you also get us some screenshots? You could post here or send to xiaoxhua@microsoft.com

Thanks!

Hey @Anonymous, thanks again for the info! We've identified the issue. For the time being you can work around this by using our desktop client, which you can download at https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NBLGGH5Z8F3. We are working on a fix for this. Thanks for all the information you provided.

Anonymous
Not applicable

ss-powerapps.png

Thank you for the update. I have provided a screen shot for reference. I am using Chrome on a Mac.

Hi @Anonymous, thanks for the screen shot. Before the fix releasing, if the workaround ADobin mentioned above doesn't work for you as you are using Mac, you could send us the exported app and we will try to fix it manually.

Sorry for the in convinence!

Xiaoxia

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,131)