Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashwnaidv100
Helper III
Helper III

Lunch () multiple link from button in PowerApps

Hi, 

I thought this issue should be fairly easy. But I got stuck now.

I want to Lunch () two different links from the same button at the same time. But it wasn't working for me. 

I tried using timer to launch other links but its launching in the same tab which was initially launched by primary button. I want these two links to be opened up in two different tabs, if possible.

Suggested links:

1. Microsoft Office Home

2. New Blank Work Document (need help in this too, not sure the what would be the url to lunch the new blank word document)

Hope this issues make sense. Thanks for the help in advance. 

Regards,

Ash

1 REPLY 1
ashwnaidv100
Helper III
Helper III

Well, It looks like the Lunch with timer is working only in published version, and I'm able to lunch two links with clicking on one button and triggered the timer control and in one second i was able open the other link in other tab.

But it still not the Blank open word document, I was able to lunch only Word (office.com), I'm still trying to figuring it out. How to open a Blank word document directly from Launch Link. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (25,069)