cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barta
Level: Powered On

MISTAKE

W10,IE,Czech

If I have two or more RTFEditors on one EditForm, and I insert in second RTFEditor some new line then Top of EditForm (with buttons) is hide,  because every new line in editor move whole EditForm up. 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: MISTAKE

Hi @barta,

Could you please share a bit more about your issue?

Where do you add the two Rich Text Editors control within your Edit form? Outside the form or within the corresponding Data card controls?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The GIF screenshot as below:Test1.gif

Please check if you have added the two Rich Text Editors control within corresponding Data card controls of your Edit form rather than outside the Edit form (within the Edit screen).

In addition, please also consider take a try to re-create your app, then add the Rich Text Editors control within corresponding Data card controls of your Edit form (replace the original Text Input control), check if the issue solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
barta
Level: Powered On

Re: MISTAKE

Aha. I made some test.

MISTAKE :

If second RTFControl is bigger than EditForm (I can not see bottom of RTFC) and If I insert some new line in second RTFC then move up whole EditScreen with icons. I can cancel play mode, but every screens are moved up and I must go out PA.

BUT

If I scrolling up on EditForm (play mode) and "move" up second RTFC (I can see bottom) - every is OK. It is your example.

If you Change second RTFC (bigger than screen) then mistake is visible.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,211)