cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FeliceFerri
Regular Visitor

MS Teams embedded Power App Studio no longer available for me, I'm redirected to the Web Version

Starting today, I'm no longer able to see the Power App Studio embedded in Teams, and by that, I mean every time I click: Teams => Power Apps => Create an App => Select A Team => Create.   I'm redirected to the Web version of the Power App Studio.

Attached a short 20sec video where I reproduce the behavior.

MS Teams Power Apps Version: 0.7

Extra notes:

Everything worked fine until yesterday. The only change I made was, yesterday evening I set my default browser to Brave (new Brendan's Eich browser) which I already had but not as the Default one. I think this is totally unrelated as the same problem is happening on a 2nd PC where I have never installed the Brave Browser, but to not leave anything aside I'm bringing it.

What I have done so far:

• Did the due diligence over the internet (didn't find anything related)
  • Log out/Log in from Teams
  • Checked the Teams Settings to see if there was a related toggle.
  • Deleted all the cookies of all Browsers and did a Clean Disk to remove internet files etc, then restart.
  • Change the default browser to Edge
  • Uninstalled Brave
  • Installed Teams in the 2nd PC and saw that is also behaving wrong as in the video.

Thanks,

Felice

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (175)