cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maruthi216
Level: Powered On

MS flow failing from powerapps

My Flow intention is to update the "Status" and Date when button is clicked, but its failing, not sure why...

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: MS flow failing from powerapps

Hi @maruthi216 ,

Do you want to fire a flow to update the submitted new form data in your app?

Based on screenshot that you mentioned, I think there is something wrong with the place your FLOW224.Run(...) formula put within your app. If you put your FLOW224.Run(...) formula before the SubmitForm(SharePointForm1) formula, when the FLOW224.Run(...) formula executes, your flow would be fired, but your new form data has not be submitted successfully, so the error would show up within your flow as you mentioned.

As an alternative solution, please consider put your FLOW224.Run(...) formula within the OnSuccess property of the SharePointForm1. Set the OnSuccess property of the SharePointForm1 to following:

FLOW224.Run(SharePointIntegration.SelectedListItemID);    /* <-- Add formula here */
ResetForm(SharePointForm1);
RequestHide()

set the OnSelect property of the Button to following:

SubmitForm(SharePointForm1)

Please take a try with above solution, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
maruthi216
Level: Powered On

Re: MS flow failing from powerapps

tried that, still having issue.

some reason my first row is only getting updated, but when i add new item the "status" in SP is not getting updated.

SUBMIT BUTTON(ON SELECT): FLOW700.RUN(sharepointintegration.selectedlistitemID);Submitform(sharpointform1)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch

Join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM PST.

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,664)