cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

MSSQL Connected table not all fields available

HI

First hello from the newbie 🙂 I am trying my first Power App I connected to mssql server and table however only a few of the fields from the table are being utilized in the screens and I can't figure out how to get access to the others to create the screens I want to create.

Any and all suggestions of solving appreciated 

Thanks

MRRComp

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You have DetailsScreen1 selected in the designer. You need to expand the tree view and make sure that you select the details form in order to access the "edit fields" link in the properties pane.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Super User III
Super User III

Can you give a little more details. What are you connecting to, a Gallery or a form?

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

As I said ..

1) Opened a Trial Account

2) And followed the "Start With Data" process by picking SQL Server

Meir

Hi Meir,

MSSQL doesn't support some of the more complex data types. In your case however, I suspect that you're just missing the data cards in your edit and display forms.

Have you tried to add the missing fields by clicking the edit fields link?

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/How-to-add-extra-data-card/m-p/420658

timl_0-1603441804109.png

Thanks for your replies... When I go to the "Details Form" i don't have "Edit fields"

Mrrcomp_0-1603617233735.png

Regards

MRRCOMP

You have DetailsScreen1 selected in the designer. You need to expand the tree view and make sure that you select the details form in order to access the "edit fields" link in the properties pane.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,392)