Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gorilla_8
Super User
Super User

MY FILTER WITH MULTIPLE DROPDOWN DONT WORK

I got this code on my gallery and didnt work:

Why?

If(IsBlank(dpdSituacaoAll); FichaDeDemanda;Filter(FichaDeDemanda; Situacao.Value =dpdSituacaoAll.Selected.Value||AreaDemandante.Value= dpdAreaDemandanteAll.Selected.Value||'BI?'.Value=dpdBIAll.Selected.Value||Obrigatoriedade.Value=dpdObrigatoriedadeAll.Selected.Value;txtDescrição.Text=Descricao))
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi@Gorilla_8,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, do you want to filter the Gallery based on the dropdown selected and you want the Gallery to display all items when there is a dropdown selected nothing?

Could you please share a bit more about the scenario?

I have a test on my side, please modify your formula as below:

SSortByColumns(
    If(
        IsBlank(dpdSituacaoAll.Selected.Value) || IsBlank(dpdAreaDemandanteAll.Selected.Value) || IsBlank(dpdBIAll.Selected.Value) || IsBlank(dpdObrigatoriedadeAll.Selected.Value),
        Tem,
        Filter(
            Tem,
            Situacao.Value = dpdSituacaoAll.Selected.Value|| AreaDemandante.Value = dpdAreaDemandanteAll.Selected.Value|| 'BI?'.Value = dpdBIAll.Selected.Value || Obrigatoriedade.Value = dpdObrigatoriedadeAll.Selected.Value,
            txtDescrição.Text in Descricao
        )
    ),
    "Title",
    Descending
)

Note: 'Tem' is my data source, please replace it with yours.

Hope it could help.

Best Regards,

Qi

Best Regards,
Qi

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Gorilla_8
Super User
Super User

I got this result, but I want to show all items with one of the dropdown menus blank...

SortByColumns(
      Filter(
        DataSource;
        Situacao.Value = dpdSituacaoAll.Selected.Value || AreaDemandante.Value = dpdAreaDemandanteAll.Selected.Value || 'BI?'.Value = dpdBIAll.Selected.Value || Obrigatoriedade.Value = dpdObrigatoriedadeAll.Selected.Value;
    );
    "ID";
    Descending
)
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi@Gorilla_8,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, do you want to filter the Gallery based on the dropdown selected and you want the Gallery to display all items when there is a dropdown selected nothing?

Could you please share a bit more about the scenario?

I have a test on my side, please modify your formula as below:

SSortByColumns(
    If(
        IsBlank(dpdSituacaoAll.Selected.Value) || IsBlank(dpdAreaDemandanteAll.Selected.Value) || IsBlank(dpdBIAll.Selected.Value) || IsBlank(dpdObrigatoriedadeAll.Selected.Value),
        Tem,
        Filter(
            Tem,
            Situacao.Value = dpdSituacaoAll.Selected.Value|| AreaDemandante.Value = dpdAreaDemandanteAll.Selected.Value|| 'BI?'.Value = dpdBIAll.Selected.Value || Obrigatoriedade.Value = dpdObrigatoriedadeAll.Selected.Value,
        )
    ),
    "Title",
    Descending
)

Note: 'Tem' is my data source, please replace it with yours.

Hope it could help.

Best Regards,

Qi

Best Regards,
Qi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,893)