cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Mail from shared folder in flow connected to powerapps fails (error 404 cannot find folder)

Hi everyone,

I have a flow connected to my powerapp. The flow sends a mail from a shared mailbox.
The flow has worked for both creator of the powerapp/flow and for other users for 4 months.

Now, suddenly, the other users experience the following error: "404 ErrorFolderNotFound, The specified folder could not be found in the store"

As mentioned, the user that has created the app/flow does not get this error. Nothing has been changed for the permissions of the other users, they have full access to the shared folder.

I have read similar posts in the forum where people have created a new and similar flow and do not experience the same error there. I have tried this; making a new and completely similar flow and connected this to the app, but the same issue arises here.

Any other reasons/ideas (and solutions 🙂 ) to why it would fail for the other users and not for the creator of the powerapps/flows account? 

FYI the account creating the powerapp and the flow is not the one "owning"/creating the shared mail folder, and it still works for this account. 

Thanks in advance!

BR.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,370)