Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbgoh
Post Patron
Post Patron

Maintain same powerapps web link

Hi,

Is there a way to use the same web link of my powerapps if I deployed a new version of the my apps?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
rohitsbots
Helper I
Helper I

@sbgoh Offcourse Yes! Whenever you make new changes in the app then while you export the app from test/UAT environment just make sure you export the zip package as an "Update" and then while importing the package in the Prod environment you will have to choose the app you want to update. This will update your existing app in the prod environment and the link of the app remains the same.

Hi, The problem is I am using solution to deploy the changes and it somehow seems to change the app ID which will eventually change the web link too. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,122)