cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make Leave request app template available for other users in the organization

hi everybody,

i´m in the proccess of customization my organization leave request app from the template available in powerApps gallery templates. All modifications I have made are working fine with my user, I mean, if I create a new request it is saved and also i can approve or reject my own request. 

My boss has enabled a test user for me with all license E3 to run test.

I know all data is stored in my Onedrive in /PowerApps/Templates/LeaveRequest_XXXXXXXXX
I have recreated steps for store the excel file in another location in my Onedrive (Documents folder) to give access my test user and run the app. I also have shared my app with my test user, give access to my documents folder in Onedrive and when test users runs the app it show several errors like cannot find Leave, Balance and Holidays and other error like:

"The specified record was not found. Server Response: Failed to read metadata from file source. Response from the end service is : Not Found clientRequestId: xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx"

So, my test user is unable to save any request in the excel and obviously i cannot see a new request in my manager view.

So, my question is....how can I make this app available for other users in my company.
Many thanks in advance.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,478)