cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alex93jansen
Helper II
Helper II

Make a PowerApp unavailable in Teams?

I have been looking at this for close to an hour and can't figure it out. I have the following three Apps which at one point I added to Microsoft Teams. App #1 is a production-level app which must be available in Teams. However, App #2 and #3 are development-level which should not be available as an App in Teams. However, other than deleting app #2 and #3 I can't find a way to remove them from Teams. e.g. when I select App #2 in Power Platform there's just an option to "Add To Teams" but no way to remove it.

I'm the Owner of all three Apps.

alex93jansen_0-1637782620024.png

alex93jansen_1-1637782834929.png

2 REPLIES 2
Digital
Super User
Super User

You could try creating a separate environment and moving the development apps to the new environment.

v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @alex93jansen :

As long as you are the owner of a certain APP, you can find it in teams. If you have added a certain APP to the tap of a certain Channel, then you can delete it in this way:

vbofengmsft_0-1637809575402.pngvbofengmsft_1-1637809587430.png

vbofengmsft_2-1637809608344.png

Best Regards,

Bof

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,021)