cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick11
Frequent Visitor

Make input visible if all checkboxes are checked.

I have a form with a large amount of different checkboxes. I want to make it so that if any of these checkboxes are left blank an input box is visible. Is it possible to have an easy formula or will I have to just type out if and statements for all 60 checkboxes?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PVosEska
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi @Nick11 ,

If i'm correct, you want to show a textinput as long as not all checkboxes are checked, correct?

The easiest way would be to use the following formula on the visible property on the textinput

If(And(Checkbox1.Value,Checkbox2.Value,Checkbox3.Value,Checkbox4.Value,Checkbox5.Value,Checkbox6.Value,Checkbox7.Value,Checkbox8.Value,Checkbox9.Value,Checkbox10.Value),false,true)

I tested it, as long as not ALL checkboxes are checked, the TextInput.Visible = true

To my knowledge, there is no other way than to reference all controls.

Let me know if i can help more!

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PVosEska
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi @Nick11 ,

If i'm correct, you want to show a textinput as long as not all checkboxes are checked, correct?

The easiest way would be to use the following formula on the visible property on the textinput

If(And(Checkbox1.Value,Checkbox2.Value,Checkbox3.Value,Checkbox4.Value,Checkbox5.Value,Checkbox6.Value,Checkbox7.Value,Checkbox8.Value,Checkbox9.Value,Checkbox10.Value),false,true)

I tested it, as long as not ALL checkboxes are checked, the TextInput.Visible = true

To my knowledge, there is no other way than to reference all controls.

Let me know if i can help more!

Regards,

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (944)