cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KarinaArceo
Frequent Visitor

Make user selection bigger

Hi,

When adding several users in a field (members of a team), how can I make bigger the box that shows the already selected people? in the edit mode view?

BR,

Karina

4 REPLIES 4
eka24
Super User
Super User

If the picture shown is a combobox then in the Textbox where you want the users put:

Combobox1.Selected

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

PowerAddict
Super User
Super User

If you want the size of the combo box to expand and show all the selected items, unfortunately you cannot do that. If its a label, you can set the height of the label to be dynamic based on the number of selected items. Something like:

CountRows(ComboBox.SelectedItems)*10

You might have to play around and see what number you need to use instead of 10. 

Let me know if this helps. 

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos (Thumbs Up). And if this solves your problem, please mark this reply as a solution by selecting Accept as Solution. This makes it easier for others to find answers to similar questions. 

Thanks!

Hardit Bhatia

Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube  |  Email

Hi,

Yes, it is a combobox, I want bigger the edit mode when the users are being added, so I can see all the selections in the screen, now it is only a view of two lines. 

BR

Karina

Yes it is a combobox, where are you suggesting me to add that? What do you mean with Textbox?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,422)