cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mqcp
Resolver I
Resolver I

Making a dynamic month picker dropdown menu

I currently have a drop down being populated by "Calendar.MonthsLong()" in the "Items"  formula. What I ultimately want to do is, for the "Default" attribute formula, have the initial value of the drop down be set to: current month - 1 month (i.e. if it's June in real time the dropdowns default value will be May). I've tried using Month(Now()) - 1 to achieve what i'd like but this doesn't change anything. Another thought I had to do this would be to directly access the index of the dropdown in which case I would be able to set the default value using the first method I had stated. Any thoughts or guidance would be appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sunil-Narnaware
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

@mqcp Index(Calendar.MonthsLong(), Month(Today())-1).Value I tried this under Default property of Dropdown.. can you check if it works for you?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Sunil-Narnaware
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

@mqcp Index(Calendar.MonthsLong(), Month(Today())-1).Value I tried this under Default property of Dropdown.. can you check if it works for you?

Exactly what I needed, thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (4,814)