cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeremy_Ceran89
Frequent Visitor

Managed solution issue

Hi all,

Im having issues with moving my managed solution from one environment (dev) to another (test).

When moving the solution from dev to test the very first time (i.e there is no solution in test), everything works as expected, as everything is created from scratch.

However, when i make further changes to my canvas app in the dev environment,  save & publish it, then export and import the changes into the test environment, the changes to the canvas app arent flowing through.

When opening up the app in the development studio and looking at the lines of code that have been changed in the dev environment, they remain unchanged in test. So, unless i am doing something wrong with moving a managed solution from one environment to another, there seems to be something broken with the process.

When importing the solution in the test environment i have used both the 'upgrade' and 'update' radio button options also, which hasnt helped. Cleared cache, logged in and out again etc. Nothing has worked unfortunately.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar, and if so, how did they fix it?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CNT
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Jeremy_Ceran89 There has been an issue where sometimes an unmanaged layer was added to Apps and Flows when importing a solution. MS is working on a fix. Meanwhile, you can manually remove the unmanaged layer.

CNT_0-1624512433687.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
CNT
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Jeremy_Ceran89 There has been an issue where sometimes an unmanaged layer was added to Apps and Flows when importing a solution. MS is working on a fix. Meanwhile, you can manually remove the unmanaged layer.

CNT_0-1624512433687.png

View solution in original post

Thanks you, that fixed the issue 🙂

CNT
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Jeremy_Ceran89 Glad to help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (2,906)