cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Managing (saving/openeing) attachments / pictures where to start?

Hi,

I am using a CDS entity and want to work with pictures and or attachments (mostly pdf's).

First I tried the picture column type of an entity but I cannot get it to save pictures in the right resolution (only painfully low). I asked a question abou this in these forums but got no answer whatsoever so probably not possible.

Then I watched some video's by Shane Young and got the impression azure blob storage is the way to go. So I started a free account with my office 365 login email adress. Now in powerapps i can add an azure blob storage account if I can provide account name and passworrd. I never got or provided any password for the azure storage account and my office 365 password does not work. So no go too.
Maybe onedrive is the way to go?
It seems so logical to have powerapps open pictures or attachments but I am completely at a loss which is the best way to go and since I have a full time non it job I cannot afford days of trial and error to find out.
So ?????????

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,918)