cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlongo
Frequent Visitor

Map with pins from filtered dataverse table

I have a dataverse table with some columns including latitude and longitude. If i place the table in map component and map the coordinates columns with the corresponding component properties it works with all the rows available on the table with pins on the map.

The problem is i can't find a way to place the filtered itens (i use them in a gallery without problems). I have tried to do a filter on this table as i do on gallery on the same itens properties but i can't get the map to show any pin. I have tried to place the filtered data in a collection but without success... 

Can someone point me on the right track or info to acomplish this task ?

TIA

JL

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jlongo
Frequent Visitor

Hi all

I found that only the used columns used on filter are returned (strange beavior ???)... I added the the other columns on filter function and now i can get the filteres pins on map.

Thansk anyway.

JL

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jlongo
Frequent Visitor

Hi all

I found that only the used columns used on filter are returned (strange beavior ???)... I added the the other columns on filter function and now i can get the filteres pins on map.

Thansk anyway.

JL

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,297)