cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vikas_Sharma
Frequent Visitor

Mark chapter status as completed on basis of all completed lessons in particular chapter.

Hello Everyone,
I'm developing an online course app in PowerApps.
But I am stuck at a point.
For a particular Course there are multiple Chapters and for a single chapter
there are multiple lessons.
I want to mark the chapter as completed when all the lessons in a particular chapter are completed.
For the lessons, I have used a grey circle and if the lesson is completed then the circle will be turned in green.
And for chapters, I have used a grey check icon and if all the lessons are completed then it will be turned green.
image_2021_10_12T16_13_54_339Z.png
For this, I have used Gallery inside the gallery.
The outer gallery is displaying the chapter and the inside gallery is displaying lessons.
Please help me out how I can achieve it...
Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Anousha
Frequent Visitor

If you use checkboxes instead of circles as an example you can do something like.. If(CountIf(Gallery1.AllItems.Checkbox1,Checkbox1.Value = true) = CountRows(Gallery1.AllItems),RGBA(54,176,75,1),RGBA(0,0,0,1)) so depending on how your circles are being checked off in the first place you should be able to reach a solution this way. This is just counting the values of the checked boxes and making sure it is equal to the number of rows in the child gallery - so in your case counting the lessons that have been checked.

Hi @Anousha 

I will try on this... and let you know.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,437)