Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Armintaktar
Helper I
Helper I

Marking all days between 2 dates on a calendar

Hi all, 
I created an App, where the user has 2 Datepickers to save 2 Date Strings  in the two sharepoint list columns "Start_Date" and "End Date" (Both of the columns are String datatype) with the function : Text(DatePicker1.SelectedDate,"[$-en-GB]dd/mm/yyyy") and Text(DatePicker2.SelectedDate,"[$-en-GB]dd/mm/yyyy") .
I also created a Calendar.
Do you have an Idea, how i can get all of those Dates Strings between these 2 Dates and put them in the calendar by changing the fill color or making a label visible or etc.
Thanks
Armin

3 REPLIES 3
AlexN
Advocate V
Advocate V

Not with the default calendar controls. You would have to create your own (the power apps user gallery might help you to not start from scratch, e. g. https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Community-App-Samples/PowerApps-Calendar/m-p/1632395 might be already enough since you could add the dates to mark as "holidays")

If you mean the calendar, i made it on my own but if you mean the datepicker, no, it´s from the Power App 

AlexN
Advocate V
Advocate V

Depends a little on how you created your calender then. You can work with the DateDiff function with your current date and the start and end date. If the current date is larger or equal to start and lower or equal to end, then it should be highlighted.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,553)