cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AttissI15
Frequent Visitor

Match two collections

I did a Form to get Data from users and manager, the data was kept on two lists on SharePoint one for users other for expertise, Now I have to do a Match between them, both profiles have the same questions, I used 5 questions to do the match, I did two collections but I don't know how to set that takes the first profile on users and compare with managers profile, please help me :(, my idea y set a ponderation to each item that is matched.

Thanks in advanced 

3 REPLIES 3
leyburn19
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

I do somthing similar with bookings where I look for rooms booked on a ceratin date and if they are removes them from a mater collection,  leaving only those that were not booked.  Is the sort of thing you are after?

Yes after the Match, my idea is sort to the max to fewer matches, Could you share with me the idea that you used to do that, thanks !!

I use two collections.  One based on the data I want to check and the other based on the data I have use to match against.  It halps at this point if both collections have a unque column to do the match, 

I do a Forall that uses the two collections and removes the data from one.  Example:

ForAll(Collection1,RemoveIf(Collection2,ID=ItemID))

ID is in collection 2 and ItemID is in collection 1.  When they match they remove the item from Collection 2

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,117)