cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Labraham36
Helper II
Helper II

Max records in excel

Hello community! I ask you a query: I have a data source in excel, and I understand that with this origin the limit of records is 2000, after that limit it will no longer show me new records in the app but if I save them in excel. My question is if there is a possibility that, instead of showing the first 2000 records, the app shows the last 2000 records. Thanks a lot!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
eka24
Super User III
Super User III

If you have an ID column with numbering 1,2,3...4000,

You could use a Filter on your Gallery like:

Filter(Table2,ID>2000)

You can also sort the table Descending order:

Sort(Table2,ID,Descending)
------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
eka24
Super User III
Super User III

If you have an ID column with numbering 1,2,3...4000,

You could use a Filter on your Gallery like:

Filter(Table2,ID>2000)

You can also sort the table Descending order:

Sort(Table2,ID,Descending)
------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

Thanks a lot ! One last question (I'm new to apps) in which gallery property should I put those formulas? Thank you!

On the Items property of the Gallery

------------

Excuse me, but I have this search function in the item property: Search (Est_Requirements; TextInput1.Text; "_ x0020_nro_requirement"; "_ x0020_state"; "_ x0020_descripcion_req") and I should link it with this filter that you just passed me "Filter (Est_Requirements; Value (id_req)> 1000) ", How do I combine both? It's the last thing I need XD

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

PA Community Call

Power Apps Community Call

Next call is happening on April 21st at 8a PST.

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (50,412)