cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phil_Thurner
Frequent Visitor

Maximum Columns in Data Table reached

Dear Community,

i have reached the limit of about 100 Columns that are displayed in a Datatable, but i would like to show more. Is there a way to maximise the number of Columns that are displayed in the Data Table?

I would be thankful for your help.

Best wishes,

Phil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
iAm_ManCat
Super User
Super User

Hi,

It's not possible, to my knowledge, to increase the maximum allowed columns in a datatable as that is a control-specified limit.

What I would do instead is to split your datatable into two tables, one with half of the columns, the other with the rest, then have a button/toggle/slider to switch between the two. I would keep a reference column like Name or some other unique identifier as the first column, then split the remaining columns between a few datatables that become visible conditionally.

Cheers,

Sancho

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
iAm_ManCat
Super User
Super User

Hi,

It's not possible, to my knowledge, to increase the maximum allowed columns in a datatable as that is a control-specified limit.

What I would do instead is to split your datatable into two tables, one with half of the columns, the other with the rest, then have a button/toggle/slider to switch between the two. I would keep a reference column like Name or some other unique identifier as the first column, then split the remaining columns between a few datatables that become visible conditionally.

Cheers,

Sancho

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

ganeshsanap
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@Phil_Thurner It is a default limit on data table.

I don't think it is possible to maximise the number of Columns that are displayed in the Data Table

Please click Accept as solution & ‌‌👍 if my answer helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. If the answer was useful in other ways, please consider giving it ‌‌👍

Best Regards,

Ganesh Sanap

Blog site 

Phil_Thurner
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for your quick answers!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,272)