cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Maximum of 2000 rows fix

Hello!

I have SharePoint database with all of my projects (3500). I have made a code that deletes all the duplicaties and then displays them, they get sorted based on the result. Here is the code: 

SortByColumns(
Search(
Distinct(
    ProjectLijsten,
    Order & " - " & Relatie
),
TextSearchBox2.Text,
"Result"
), "Result")

Right now I only get 2000 rows, is it possible to somehow rework this code so I could get more than 2000 rows? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There are two solutions in the post below:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/How-can-I-efficiently-load-10-000-items-from...

One of the solutions in the Post:

Concurrent(

ClearCollect(col1, Filter('[dbo].[VehicleModel]',VModID >= 1 && VModID <= 2000)),

ClearCollect(col2, Filter('[dbo].[VehicleModel]',VModID >= 2001 && VModID <= 4000)),

ClearCollect(col3, Filter('[dbo].[VehicleModel]',VModID >= 4001 && VModID <= 6000)),

ClearCollect(col4, Filter('[dbo].[VehicleModel]',VModID >= 6001 && VModID <= 8000)),

ClearCollect(col5, Filter('[dbo].[VehicleModel]',VModID >= 8001 && VModID <= 10000))

);

ClearCollect(colCombined100, col1, col2, col3, col4, col5)

Then use the Name of the Collection in your original formula

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

I have seen those, I don't know how to do it though @amitchandak 

There are two solutions in the post below:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/How-can-I-efficiently-load-10-000-items-from...

One of the solutions in the Post:

Concurrent(

ClearCollect(col1, Filter('[dbo].[VehicleModel]',VModID >= 1 && VModID <= 2000)),

ClearCollect(col2, Filter('[dbo].[VehicleModel]',VModID >= 2001 && VModID <= 4000)),

ClearCollect(col3, Filter('[dbo].[VehicleModel]',VModID >= 4001 && VModID <= 6000)),

ClearCollect(col4, Filter('[dbo].[VehicleModel]',VModID >= 6001 && VModID <= 8000)),

ClearCollect(col5, Filter('[dbo].[VehicleModel]',VModID >= 8001 && VModID <= 10000))

);

ClearCollect(colCombined100, col1, col2, col3, col4, col5)

Then use the Name of the Collection in your original formula

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

Hey! @eka24 

Thanks for your answer. I have tried it your way and I get no errors, I did run the OnStart but it still doens't show anything. In my gallery I did change the name to ColCombined. What could be the issue?

Here is the delegation warning: https://gyazo.com/85443f92900f152fa9fc7d87ff7743de

Check the collection whether there are rows in it. FILE... Collection

Alternatively you can insert a Textbox on Default;

CountRows(colCombined)

To check if there are rows in the collection and how many rows.

Lastly was your original formula working?

------------

CountRows(colCombined) = 0

Yes, my original formula was working untill 2000 rows. 

Inside of my collections, only the column names are there. What is the ID linked to? I do not have any "ID" column in my collection. @eka24 

What is the your ID Field in your Sharepointlist Called? The Field with unique number values 1,2,3.... That columnName should be used.

Also if you still have issues try the other solution in the Post which suggest creating a new ID column by yashaz2255

------------

There is no column name that has a unique ID, I thought it would be in there automatically. So I have to add a column with ID and then go from 1 to 10000? @eka24 

Yes a number increment column. That is each row be unique and incremental.

But as an advice it is important going forward, each of your tables have something like that. It helps to identify each row as unique.

------------

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,422)