cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Maximum of 2000 rows fix

Hello!

I have SharePoint database with all of my projects (3500). I have made a code that deletes all the duplicaties and then displays them, they get sorted based on the result. Here is the code: 

SortByColumns(
Search(
Distinct(
    ProjectLijsten,
    Order & " - " & Relatie
),
TextSearchBox2.Text,
"Result"
), "Result")

Right now I only get 2000 rows, is it possible to somehow rework this code so I could get more than 2000 rows? 

18 REPLIES 18

To show the ID column for a SharePoint list (this is generated by default on every single SharePointlist), you can do the following:

image.png

image.png

Cheers,

Sancho

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

Why does this start counting at this number? 65844 @iAm_ManCat 

These are unique ID's - if you've had test data in the list before, or previous items have been deleted, their IDs are not re-used as they are unique.

So, If I create ten items on a newly-created list,

ID's will be 1-10,

but if I delete those and create another ten items,

ID's will be 11-20

So, if you've had testing data in that list before or it's an old list with many items that have come and gone, then the numbers will be higher.

Cheers,

Sancho

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

Ah, I'm using a flow that auto deletes everything in the sharepoint list and then puts everything in again, from an excel list @iAm_ManCat that explains 🙂

I have similar Power Automate flows that run on a SharePoint list, so I knew from experience 😸

@iAm_ManCat

Thanks!
Sancho Harker, MVP

Hello @TimoMigchielsen ,

is your problem fixed by the Solution given by Eka24?

I want to show the count of Items which have status column of Received, right now I have 1251 Total Rows and 1138 Received Status Rows.

Current Code: 

CountRows(Filter(CountBarCodeRows,ReceivedSatus="Received"))

Where ReceivedStatus is my Status Single Line of Text Column , however I am not getting any delegation warnings here, but will this work for rows above 2K+ as I have set in the settings for 2000 Delegable Rows Limit.
@iAm_ManCat 

Hi @MH3 

You will have to use the method above of collecting all items if you want to count the rows - CountRows is not delegable so it will only work for a max of 2000 rows directly in a datasource, however it will work for a collection and that is why it was suggested to use a collection to count:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Maximum-of-2000-rows-fix/m-p/582349/highligh...

Kind Regards,

Sancho

@iAm_ManCat

Thanks!
Sancho Harker, MVP

Yeah, Eka fixed the issue. @MH3 

Oh Thanks, @TimoMigchielsen 

I will try this out

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,782)