cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FlorentGiboin
Regular Visitor

Maximum threshold control per screen question

Hello, 

For my App, one of the screen has a gallery with many controls(30) and 4 galleries. In total, my complexity is 395 instead of 300. Rest of the page contain less than 20 controls.
App is working fine. But for one filtered content use by the gallery, some lines are not displayed at all (with no reason as far I know after 2 days check) ... 

Could it be related to that ?

2 REPLIES 2
RodCha
Resolver I
Resolver I

RodCha_0-1647051040439.png

Currently I have more than 20 'Screens' that exceed the maximum recommended from PowerApps (300); what you are facing right now can be related to many things:

• Computer capacity (like RAM or processor),

• Formulas withing your app,

• Database:

Excel/SharePointList are ideal for small projects;

Dataverse is good if you want to keep it easy and good for medium size projects;

SQL will be the best option for a project that you intend for medium or big business

FlorentGiboin
Regular Visitor

• Computer capacity (like RAM or processor) : issue happen on several computers/users

• Formulas withing your app : same filter  and collection are used for the "debug gallery" with no trouble

• Database: I am using dataverse with no delegation

Thx for your help

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,367)