cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Meeting Capture - Using SharePoint list instead of Planner

Hello!

I was requested to create an app for registering our meeting minutes, that would be perfect covered by Meeting Capture.

The point is that in my company we are not able to set up Planner groups, we even don't use planner.

My question is: instead of using planner, would it be possible to export the actions from a meeting to a Issue Tracker list in Sharepoint, or even to the Task List in Sharepoint? The Issue tracker I mean would be a central list where we include all the actions from different meetings (it has a column named "Meeting", so there we capture the name of the meeting).

If it is possible, how do I implement it? Any clue?

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

Looking through your issue this should be possible. You just need to replace the data connections from Planner to Sharepoint. We have this general article below; that might be able to help you set this up. If you are still having issues after this I would suggest that you might want to open a ticket with Microsoft Support. I'll include a link on creating a case if you would like to go down that path.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/customize-list-form

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,534)