I have used the Meeting Capture template but I dont see any of my upcomming meetings in the PowerApp. I have granted all the permissions needed but the list of meetings appears to be empty.
Looking at the collections in the app, they are all empty.
I have the same issue with the Onboarding tasks template so I guess this issue must be related with some settings in my O365 account.
Hi @nitt2pac ,
1. Meeting Capture template can only get events in future 2 days. Please make sure the events date.
2. If you want to get more days of events, just modify the DateAdd function in OnStart property I marked in the image.
3. Please ensure if the account between PowerApps and Outlook calendar is the same.
I have events in my calendar and I have created some more for testing
The account is the same in outlook and powerapps.
There must be some issue with my setting (o365 I guess) because I have same issue with other templates
Is there any issue in your formulas?
I write down some test steps, could you have a try and post back your result?
1. Delete your Office365 Outlook Connection and re-add it.
2. share some screenshots of Calendar events and AllFutureEvents collection?
3. Could you create a new App and refer to following steps to check if you can get the Calendar Events.
Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.
Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST
Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.
Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!