I have used the Meeting Capture template but I dont see any of my upcomming meetings in the PowerApp. I have granted all the permissions needed but the list of meetings appears to be empty.
Looking at the collections in the app, they are all empty.
I have the same issue with the Onboarding tasks template so I guess this issue must be related with some settings in my O365 account.
Hi @nitt2pac ,
1. Meeting Capture template can only get events in future 2 days. Please make sure the events date.
2. If you want to get more days of events, just modify the DateAdd function in OnStart property I marked in the image.
3. Please ensure if the account between PowerApps and Outlook calendar is the same.
I have events in my calendar and I have created some more for testing
The account is the same in outlook and powerapps.
There must be some issue with my setting (o365 I guess) because I have same issue with other templates
Is there any issue in your formulas?
I write down some test steps, could you have a try and post back your result?
1. Delete your Office365 Outlook Connection and re-add it.
2. share some screenshots of Calendar events and AllFutureEvents collection?
3. Could you create a new App and refer to following steps to check if you can get the Calendar Events.
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!
See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.
ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.