Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Meeting capture timezone

Hello All,

I am using meetingcapture template but when scheduling meeting it is giving me the options in UTC. How can I convert it to local time. UTC +3

Regards,

Labi

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: Meeting capture timezone

Kindly read this post
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Adjust-DateTime-for-UTC/td-p/256785

If you like this post, give a thumbs up. Where it solved your issue, Mark as a solution
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Re: Meeting capture timezone

Hi Eka, Is there no way to do this without adding another column? Meaning if the user is on timezone A he/she schedules the meeting accordingly and if another user is in timezone B he/she does schedule according to that timezone. 

Using template meetingcapture under schedule a follow up meeting there are two buttons Find Available Times and Send Invite the code respectively is like follows

Set(Loading, true);
/*
Collects available meeting times for attendees based on user determined data from this page. Adds 'StartTime' and 'EndTime' columns to the collection as a means of simplifying the MeetingTimeSlot column
*/
ClearCollect(MeetingTimes,AddColumns(Office365.FindMeetingTimes({MaxCandidates:15,MinimumAttendeePercentage: 1, MeetingDuration: MeetingDurationSelection.SelectedText.Minutes,Start:Text(DateAdd(DatePicker1.SelectedDate,MeetingStartRange.SelectedText.Minutes, Minutes), UTC),End:Text(DateAdd(DatePicker1.SelectedDate, MeetingEndRange.SelectedText.Minutes, Minutes), UTC),RequiredAttendees:Concat(FollowUpMeetingAttendees,UserPrincipalName & ";")}).MeetingTimeSuggestions,"StartTime",MeetingTimeSlot.Start.DateTime,
"EndTime",MeetingTimeSlot.End.DateTime));
Set(ShowMeetingTimes, true);
Set(Loading, false)

and 

/*creates calendar event for meeting*/
Office365.CalendarPostItem(MyCalendarID, FollowUpEnd, FollowUpStart,FollowUpSubject.Text,{Body:{Content:FollowUpMessage.Text,ContentType:"Text"},Attendees:ForAll(FollowUpMeetingAttendees,{Type:"required",Status:{Response:"none",Time:"0001-01-01T00:00:00Z"},EmailAddress:{Name:DisplayName,Address:UserPrincipalName}})});
Set(FollowUpConfirmed, true);
Navigate(ConfirmScreen,None)

all are referencing UTC and when I switch the reference to Local it give me UTC nonetheless. Why is that the case?

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,453)