cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
camilo1292
Frequent Visitor

Meeting-screen Template Filter Rooms

Hello everyone I'm new to power apps...
I would like to use the meeting screen template that exists, however I want to improve it.
How can I filter the meeting rooms so that only the rooms associated with my country appear?
We share the Office 365 service between different countries, for which all the associated rooms appear... Thank you very much in advance for your comments.

Best regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
camilo1292
Frequent Visitor

I finally found the solution. It was only necessary to apply a filter in the room search in the room gallery.
In my case, the rooms that I create for my country, I put the name CL for Chile before, when searching, it only takes this coincidence into account. I don't know if it is the final solution, but at least it works correctly.
I leave the control to modify

Search(Filter(If(_roomListSelected || _noRoomLists; AvailableRoomsOptimal;RoomsLists);Name = "CL"); Trim(TextMeetingLocation1.Text); "Name"; "Address")

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
camilo1292
Frequent Visitor

I finally found the solution. It was only necessary to apply a filter in the room search in the room gallery.
In my case, the rooms that I create for my country, I put the name CL for Chile before, when searching, it only takes this coincidence into account. I don't know if it is the final solution, but at least it works correctly.
I leave the control to modify

Search(Filter(If(_roomListSelected || _noRoomLists; AvailableRoomsOptimal;RoomsLists);Name = "CL"); Trim(TextMeetingLocation1.Text); "Name"; "Address")

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,787)