Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramole
Super User
Super User

Menu

Hello  everyone,

I trying to make menu but struggling how can i make like the one on screenshot menu design please 

Screenshot 2020-09-26 194147.png

Thanks 

Thank you
If this post helps, then Click on the Thumbs Up below. and Accept it as the solution . to help others find helpful.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
VijayTailor
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Ramole ,

i tried from my side as per your requirement.

Hope it will help you. (Please find attached the app for your reference.)

VijayTailor_0-1601216629799.png

See the Demo for Menu 

Thanks,
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

Yes, you can modify it as per your requirement.

Liek you want navigate on Screens you declare the screen name in the collection and on click of Button (For - OnSelect properties to set Navigate(ThisItem.Screen,None);

User Collection LIke Below -
ClearCollect(MenuDataColl,Table({Item:"Copy",ScreenName:Screen2},{Item:"Void",ScreenName:Screen2},{Item:"Delete",ScreenName:Screen2},{Item:"Transaction Journal",ScreenName:Screen2},{Item:"Audit History",ScreenName:Screen2}))

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
VijayTailor
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Ramole ,

i tried from my side as per your requirement.

Hope it will help you. (Please find attached the app for your reference.)

VijayTailor_0-1601216629799.png

See the Demo for Menu 

Thanks,
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Hi @VijayTailor 

Thanks, can i navigate between screen when click please ?

Thanks 

Thank you
If this post helps, then Click on the Thumbs Up below. and Accept it as the solution . to help others find helpful.

Yes, you can modify it as per your requirement.

Liek you want navigate on Screens you declare the screen name in the collection and on click of Button (For - OnSelect properties to set Navigate(ThisItem.Screen,None);

User Collection LIke Below -
ClearCollect(MenuDataColl,Table({Item:"Copy",ScreenName:Screen2},{Item:"Void",ScreenName:Screen2},{Item:"Delete",ScreenName:Screen2},{Item:"Transaction Journal",ScreenName:Screen2},{Item:"Audit History",ScreenName:Screen2}))

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,706)