cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Ancy
Level: Powered On

Merging two pdf files

I am trying to merge two pdf files. They are as attachments in Notes of two entities using Microsoft Flow. I can get the files, but I cant merge them.

I have tried putting both files in a new file using "Create New file" step of SharePoint. When that did not work I tried using "Merge file" step of OneDrive.

Using the first approach creates a corrupted file while using the second approach gives "Bad request" message. I know there are some third party connectors available, but I would like to do this without using them if possible. Is there any way to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Merging two pdf files

@Ancy 

Also might consider looking at the Plumsail Documents connector.  

It is a subscription service but a pretty low cost if you are needing this option often.

They specifically have (among many) a function to Merge PDF documents.

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @Ancy 

I am afraid that currently there is no way to merge the pdfs directly, you need to use the third party connectors for doing so. You may refer to few blogs for more info:

If you want this to be added as a capability in PowerApps, you can raise an idea on: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Ideas/ct-p/PA_Comm_Ideas

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
Super User
Super User

@Ancy 

Also might consider looking at the Plumsail Documents connector.  

It is a subscription service but a pretty low cost if you are needing this option often.

They specifically have (among many) a function to Merge PDF documents.

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

View solution in original post

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Ancy 

You can reference @yashag2255 's and @RandyHayes 's suggestion.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

More information:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Flow-Community-Blog/How-to-merge-PDF-files-in-Microsof...

Best Regards.

Yumia

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,993)