cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ankitadasgupta
Frequent Visitor

Message is: Server error. Server response: Not a valid connector response…

Hello PowerApps Experts,

Users are facing issues as shown in a Powerapp connected to a sharepoint datasource. Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ankitadasgupta ,

Could you please share a bit more about the error message within your app?

Do you connect to SharePoint online or On-premises SharePoint Server from your app?

Based on the error message that you mentioned, I think there is something issue with the connection you created to the SharePoint connector from your app.

Please check if the connection you created to the SharePoint connector within your app is valid. If not, please consider take a try to re-create a new connection to the SharePoint connector with proper credentials within your app, then check if the issue is solved.

In addition, please also check if the Network on your side is in a good condition. If the issue still exists, please consider take a try to re-create a new app based on your SP list data source, check if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ankitadasgupta ,

Could you please share a bit more about the error message within your app?

Do you connect to SharePoint online or On-premises SharePoint Server from your app?

Based on the error message that you mentioned, I think there is something issue with the connection you created to the SharePoint connector from your app.

Please check if the connection you created to the SharePoint connector within your app is valid. If not, please consider take a try to re-create a new connection to the SharePoint connector with proper credentials within your app, then check if the issue is solved.

In addition, please also check if the Network on your side is in a good condition. If the issue still exists, please consider take a try to re-create a new app based on your SP list data source, check if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

User connected to SharePoint Online

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same issues with my users, they reported me this error now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I m having the same issue as well but with SQL server connection. I have loads of lookup fields on my powerapp though. Please see the error message below

powerappse.jpg

I'm also having this error on a SQL view

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,284)