cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

Re: Method to Remove items from local Collection

What you are talking about seems to be using CDS (Common Data Service). If you are using a CDS as Data Source of course you can use the system-generated columns such as RecordID. This is just if you are using CDS, in the case of local collections you should made yourself a RecordID column because collections don't generate this automatically this data. For example if you create a collection just like this:

Collect(PP;[1;2;3;4;5]) you can see that it will create a table called PP and it will only have 1 column called "Value", this is because "Value" is the default name of the column if we don't define it explicitly.

Regards,

Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

I believe in Germany the ; is used. In some instances twice
Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @Anonymous 

Could you plese share the solution for your problem please? 
I might have similiar porblem with you. I want to remove specific records from my collection.

thanks,

pytbyt

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

What is "Cultivar" referencing?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,711)