Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaos291
Helper II
Helper II

#Microsoft.Azure.Connector on Combobox

Hi everyone,

I need a little help, I have a Combobox pre made by a SPList, on Items property I used to have Choices(Incidencia.System), but since I needed a filter now I have:

Filter(
     Choices(Incidencia.System);
          Value in Filter(
          System_1;
          Status = true;
          Society = UsuariosdeOffice365.MyProfileV2().companyName
     ).System_name
)

This actually works, I looked at my SPList and I had only 5 elements that got through the filter, the problem is that my Combobox is not showing System_name, actually all 5 elements says #Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.SharePoint.SPListExpandedReference, now I don't know how to make my combobox show the System_name column

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jaos291,

Could you please share a bit more about the System column in your SP list (Incidencia)? Is it a Choice column or a LookUp column?

Further, could you please share more details about the formula within the DisplayFields property and SearchFields property of the Combo Box control?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please take a try to modify your formula within the Items property of the Combo Box control to following:

Filter(
     Value in Filter(System_1; Status = true; Society = UsuariosdeOffice365.MyProfileV2().companyName).System_name
).Value                      /* <-- Add formula here */

Or

Set the DisplayFields property and SearchFields property of the Combo Box control to following:

["Value"]

then check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please take a try to re-create your app or re-create your SP list, then check if the issue still exists.

The user @saicharan has faced similar issue with you, please check the response within the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Problem-with-dropdown-values-in-PowerApps/td-...

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Choice-field-fails/m-p/9749#M4321

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jaos291,

Could you please share a bit more about the System column in your SP list (Incidencia)? Is it a Choice column or a LookUp column?

Further, could you please share more details about the formula within the DisplayFields property and SearchFields property of the Combo Box control?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please take a try to modify your formula within the Items property of the Combo Box control to following:

Filter(
     Value in Filter(System_1; Status = true; Society = UsuariosdeOffice365.MyProfileV2().companyName).System_name
).Value                      /* <-- Add formula here */

Or

Set the DisplayFields property and SearchFields property of the Combo Box control to following:

["Value"]

then check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please take a try to re-create your app or re-create your SP list, then check if the issue still exists.

The user @saicharan has faced similar issue with you, please check the response within the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Problem-with-dropdown-values-in-PowerApps/td-...

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Choice-field-fails/m-p/9749#M4321

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (2,195)