cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Microsoft Stream control to pause video on click

I have been trying to pause/end/restart a stream video on the click of a button, but it is not working as the only available property is 'Start Time'.

Please let me know if there is any way to manipulate this, because On End, On Start, On Pause are not available with Stream control and using Video control or uploading the videos in the App itself is not an option.

Thanks in advance!

Naman

3 REPLIES 3
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi,

Just run the App in the Preview Mode.

you can see all the buttons like Play/Pause etc.
there is no control for this coz that video is played through the URL but you have the option for AutoStart.

please Find the Screenshot for reference. Or Hold the ALT Key and Hover the Cursor in Viedo you can see all the Buttons

VijayTailor_1-1600719827054.png

VijayTailor_0-1600720130168.png

Thanks Vijay, however, I am trying to achieve 2 things, one being hide the video and second being the video to be stopped/pause.

I am able to achieve Hide/Show using UpdateContext with Visible property, however, the video keeps playing in the background if its not stopped from the Stream control.

@nmn_lamba Have you figure out how to stop the video using a control?

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (70,177)