cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevingeorget
Resolver I
Resolver I

Microsoft Teams connector- error with getteam(id)

Hi Power Apps User,

I'm populating a gallery with Microsoft teams value as MicrosoftTeams.GetAllTeams().value

And in each row, i'm trying to get the team details using GetTeam from Microsoft Teams.

But i get bad request error with Failed to execute Skype backend request GetThreadS2SRequest. More details about the error in the screenshot.

Is this due to permission issues or something. Any help appreciated.

Regards,

Kevin

MicrosoftTeamsError.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @kevingeorget ,

Yes, sometimes it does.  The reason is not certain, but it's probably because of the API. The next time you encounter this problem, consider removing the connection and trying it again. Then the issue can be resolved generally.

Sik

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kevingeorget ,

Could you share more about your scenario?

Are you the guest user for the Teams? Did the codes work before?

The code and syntax all work well in my test.

If you're not logged in as the guest user for some Teams, the code should work, please try to re-create the Teams connection and clear the browser cache to see if the issue is fixed.

If you're a guest user and get an error message like this from the graph API, and I've seen many similar cases without a good solution. Maybe please consider submit an Support Ticket to Microsoft for further assistance.

Hope this helps.

Sik

Thanks for the reply @v-siky-msft 

No, i'm not a guest user.

This app was moved to prod environment from test. it was working fine in Test environment. I removed the existing connections of Teams and added it back again.

Strangely, the issue got resolved by itself the next day. But I've seen earlier too that Microsoft.GetTeam(teamid) call throws error occasionally for no reason.

Hi @kevingeorget ,

Yes, sometimes it does.  The reason is not certain, but it's probably because of the API. The next time you encounter this problem, consider removing the connection and trying it again. Then the issue can be resolved generally.

Sik

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,278)